Payment and Refunds
1. We charge your account or card as soon as you give us the go ahead (at the time we receive your order) in accordance with the payment procedure outlined by our third-party payment processors.
2. We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency that may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity; a credit check is not performed and your credit rating remains unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely.
3. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, and this is the price for the service or product. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. You shall be informed of any price errors in your paid Plan as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the plan(s), you will receive a full refund in accordance with paragraph 4 below.
4. In the event that our service plans change in price, we will let you know of the change accordingly and refund the value or cause you to make an addition to the current price value if the service plan price comes down or goes up accordingly.
5. Payment can be made by any method specified by our payment processor’s Payment Procedure and on our checkout service page.
6. All prices shown include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude processing charges, delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Our Refunds Policy
1. We do not refund for any purchased service plan unless section 3 or 4 above occurs.
2. Abuse of our refunds policy will result in the termination of any refund procedures.
1. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Service Plan(s) you purchased.
2. We are not responsible for indirect losses, which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
3. Loss of income or revenue
4. Loss of business
5. Loss of anticipated savings
6. Loss of data, or
7. Waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
Value Added Tax:
We adhere to the VAT system used by the Federal Republic of Nigeria during purchase of goods and services, which is a 5%VAT.
Last Edited on 2017-03-17